Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Favorites



Application: Clash of Clans. I've been hooked for the first two weeks since I started playing this that the app itself sets me for a timeout! I have my college friend to thank for for introducing this game to me. It's basically a strategy game. You create a village/base which includes your defence, resources and army. You get to battle other players too for more resources and use that for upgrades. The thing I like the most about this game besides its whole concept is that you can play WITH your friends. You can join or create a clan where you can chat with your clan mates and you all can go to war (a battle with other clans) which is quite exhilarating especially when the attack time is about to run out and you only just need a little more time to get one star in order to win the battle! All that while your friends are watching you attack live and are cheering for you! I really like that even though I'm thousands of miles away, I still get to "hang" with them. Thank you, technology!

Film: Begin Again. What I like about this movie is how the two lost souls crossed paths. They made a team and created something beautiful when they were in each other's lowest point in life. They make a great support system for one another in a completely platonic way. It sucks that Adam Levine plays the role of cheating bastard, again.

Person: Pharrell Williams. Have you seen him on The Voice? Adorable!

3 comments:

  1. I'm Gonna watch Begin Again! Thanks for reminding me! :) I played Clash of Clans too but I find it confusing haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh another girl CoC player! I've been playing for 10mos already and it's really addicting!


    Chel xx
    http://heyitschel.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome :) CoC can be a bit confusing at first but it becomes addicting once you get the basics!

    ReplyDelete

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.