Sunday, February 23, 2014

About Me


Hi! My name is MichelleBinibining Filipina. I'm in my early twenties. I have lived in three different countries throughout my entire existence. Grew up in a sandbox – Saudi Arabia, graduated with a bachelor's degree in nursing in my homeland – Philippines. Today, I live and work somewhere in Pennsylvania. I like to think that I am funny. I'm happiest when I'm surrounded with the people that I love! Sunrise and sunsets, private beaches, warm beverages, fragrant scented candles, long and soothing body massages are some of the few things that I adore. Combine them all and I'll be in my own paradise. 

I started blogging in 2006, went from Blogger to Multiply to Tumblr and found myself back to where I started. I have been in and out of the blogging scene ever since. Blogging out of my own will, on a whim, sometimes constant, most of the time not.

Since we are only talking about me here. Here's a playlist of tracks that has my most favorite songs of all time. You know what they say, a picture playlist is worth a thousand words!


Don't hesitate to comment or ask. I would love to interact with you! You may reach me through any of the various media platforms below. I'm looking forward to hearing from you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.