Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Favorites


Food: Ben and Jerry's Hazed and Confused Core. It's a chocolate and hazelnut ice cream with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge core. I love the hazelnut fudge core in this! It isn't too sweet, it instantly won me over.

Website: There was this one night when I couldn't get sleep because I kept on daydreaming about what I want for our house in the Philippines to look like, so I went online and looked for an online Floor Planner. It's free and user friendly. It worked as a great outlet for my sleep-disturbing ideas.

TV Show: Young and Hungry is an American sitcom produced by Ashley Tisdale. Watch if you're a foodie. Watch if you like Jesse McCartney. Watch if you like slightly sultry jokes.

Person/website: Erwan Heussaff aka The Fat Kid Inside. If you're looking for healthy recipes, alcohol mixed drinks, food hacks and basically anything that has to do with cooking, then that link is for you. All videos are certainly delicious to look at! I'm not even talking about the food anymore. Erwan Heussaff, girl!

Book: The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. If you enjoy psychology and Sheldon Cooper, if you're a foodie and a wine lover, then I suggest you read this book! This was quite an enjoyable read. I would love to see the movie soon. Don Tillman was more of a Benedict Cumberbatch than Jim Parsons for me though!


2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try Ben & Jerry's core ice creams. :3 Sounds so yummy! And this book definitely sounds awesome. Adding this to my reading list. :)



    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is yummy! It's the second Ben & Jerry ice cream that I've tried. The first one, pistachio, I didn't like so much, but this one really did not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.