Sunday, August 24, 2014

5 Travel Tips


I made this short list while I was on a four hour road trip. If you have any similar experience or if you want to add something up, feel free to comment below. Here are my five travel tips that I summed up based on personal experiences:
  1. First, the most obvious, make sure you pack all your needed belongings, including the right cables and chargers for all your gadgets. Silly me. I forgot to pack my cable connection for not one, but two of my external hard drives. 
  2. If you're going to travel abroad, make sure to check the standard outlet and voltage in the place you're visiting. My laptop charger wasn't compatible to the outlet here in the US and I ended up with an ugly bright orange plug to make it work.
  3. Print out what needs to be printed out. Airplane tickets, directions, hotel reservations, etc. For quick reference and proof.
  4. If you can, bring a travel buddy. Preferably someone who has an eye for photography who's willing to take photos of you while you take in the beauty of the world!
  5. Lastly, you may have packed all your things, but don't be stupid like me. I actually forgot my luggage when I was on my way to Boracay with my family. I thought they had it in the car. We only found out when we were already at the airport. Fortunately, we were an hour early and I got my luggage just in time for checking in. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.