Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Happy List



• It came to me suddenly and I haven't made it yet because I don't have the ingredients but here... fried chicken and vinegar with cucumber! Sounds good right?!
• I drove for more than two hours on the highway! Driving is tiring but I felt accomplished. I now feel for those who drove us every time we go on a road trip.
• Plums!!! You have no idea how long I've been checking out the fruit aisle to see if there are plums available!
• I finished a pack of post-its!
• Everest! I find it really great for organising photos and the throwback feature is a plus! Send me a link to yours if you have one! You can find mine here.
• My online girl crush called me bae on twitter, she also told me that she loves me too! Haha
• The notes and hearts I got from this playlist I made on 8tracks!
• Emergency Couple! I'm not an avid Korean drama follower, I have only seen a few. And let me tell you, Emergency Couple is hilarious. Tom and I watch it whenever we are on Skype and the internet connection is good.
• A brighter kitchen! All thanks to our new ceiling lights.
Watch out for my next post! It's going to be about my June Favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.