Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites

I thought I'd try doing this monthly segment that I've been seeing a lot on YouTube, because (1) it looks fun and (2) it seems like a great way to update this blog differently where I can talk about the things that tickled my fancy during a certain month. Let's commence!

Food: King's Hawaiian sweet rolls. It tastes like pandesal

Drink: Vitamin Water. This month I recently found out the goodness of Vitamin Water, I particularly like XXX. I feel like a 6 month old baby for trying out new food/drinks weekly.

Scent: Bath and Body Works' Eucalyptus Mint Wallflower Fragrant. It made my room smell so good and the refill lasted for a month!

Wear: Gap Body Sleep Shorts. Look at the adorable ruffles!

Application: YumTum. Springpad is closing down and I needed an app where I can store my recipes. YumTum does the work for me! You can also use it when doing groceries.

Personality:
Ansel Elgort. I recently followed him on Instagram and I haven't seen any of his movies but find him cute. That is all.
Jun Ji Hyun. She's one of my favorite actresses of all time. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her and made me cry on Windstruck. She's great in drama, action and comedy! I absolutely love her in My Love From the Star!

Show: My Love from the Star. It's a Korean comedy drama which gave me a good laugh and made me cry few buckets of tears towards the finale. I was sobbing like a kid who had her first trip at the dentist. If you watch Korean dramas and you haven't seen it, I recommend this one!

Film: Non-Stop. Liam Neeson, the father I never had. This movie got me tense!

Music: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. A 15 second pseudo cover has been posted on my Instagram a day after hearing it for the first time. 

That's it! What about you? What are your favorites this month?

4 comments:

  1. Gaaaah, I love Ed's new album. Thinking Out Loud is one of my favourites too! And Shirtsleeves and Photograph.

    ReplyDelete

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.