Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Date with Myself


Isn’t it good to be out and alone sometimes? I just came home from my date with myself because (1) everyone had their own business, (2) after three days of staying in, I eventually had to go out and (3) I actually wanted to be alone-alone. If you know what I mean.

So, while I was out on a date with myself, I had a couple of agendas! First, food! I had lunch at Mary Grace, bought cookies from M&S and some chewy juniors! Second, books! I was in search for four books but I only found one and that’s Requiem for a Dream by Hubert Selby Jr. I remember marking Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares on my to-read at good reads; it wasn’t on my top to-reads but I bought it anyway because I wasn’t able to get a massage. Yes, a massage. Pampalubag loob ang isa pang libro, okay. I was also looking for L4D2 for Mac, but I failed to find one. And of course, today wouldn’t be complete without hearing a Sunday Mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.