Thursday, September 20, 2012

~deep~ thoughts

Everyday is starting to be somewhat a routine again. A day comes by, with slightly different tasks, but it all seems to feel the same. Like how my life was like four years ago. When all I could dream about was to be in a different place, doing things that was anything but the ones I was doing in the present. I wonder if I will ever be contented with my life, that within a span of four to five years… what? I’ll just drop off everything that I have and live some place else all because I was getting weary of my daily routine? I can’t live like that. I need something in life to make me not want to leave a place and just love waking up in the morning because even if everything seems to be the same, there is that something that will make life more interesting and breath taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.