Sunday, November 13, 2011

Because I'm feeling a bit sentimental,

I want to let you guys know that I love and care about you! (Not all of you. Some of you lang. You guys know who you are! Haha) Most of you probably don't know that my family and I recently lost someone who is very dear to us. It's times like these that we come to reflect about life. And one of those thoughts that came to me is that... we should tell and show the people we love how much we love them while we still have the chance. (Whew. That was a mouthful.) I can write a hundred rolls of parchment (back to back) why we should. Haha. But in the meantime, do yourself a favor and tell your parents, sisters, brothers, best friends, lover, whoever that you love them while we still have time. And remember, say it only if you mean it!
xx, mich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.