Sunday, June 26, 2011

500 Days of Summer


You know what sucks? Realizing that everything you believed in is complete and utter bullshit.
So I've been feeling "broken" within the past four days. Maybe it was because of the gloomy weather or maybe just the fact that I miss that certain person.
Imagine this... Michelle wakes up in the morning, fixes her bed, goes to the comfort room, does some routine work out, eats breakfast, goes back to the room, goes on the laptop, shuts the laptop down, picks up her iPod and earphones, listens to The Script, lies down in bed, stares at the ceiling, think about life, looks out the window and watch as the rain dramatically falls.

I also rewatched 500 Days of Summer twice this weekend. I love this movie.

I feel you Tom Hansen. *insert broken heart here*


2 comments:

  1. Quite exactly what I am feeling. *sighs* ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Joyce! It's only a phase. You'll get over it someday. :) I kinda got over the feeling already.

    ReplyDelete

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.