Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Week

  • Me in my staple clothing. V-neck shirt, shorts, black hair tie and my low cut dunks (not in photo). Belt is optional.
  • Attachments by Rainbow Rowell is my third read of the month, read this after finishing ABNKKBSNPLAKo by Bob Ong.
  • Changed my routine for this day and had McD's for breakfast while watching a movie by Star Cinema!
Only 2 more days until my comprehensive exam and another 3 days for my English test! Both exams are prerequisites for me to pass the certification program that qualifies me to take another (yes, another) exam in order for me to get my state licence! A short prayer would REALLY mean a lot to me! Thank you, lovelies! I hope you had a great week! If not, well, I pray and I hope that it will get better for us! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. really want pancakes now!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.