Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The Post When I Stuck to My Word

I'm not the type of person who likes making promises, because when I make one, I make sure that I stick to it. I made the promise a couple of years ago to a friend, she keeps on insisting that I visit her in the province, but I said that I couldn't at the time. Though I did promise that I will go there someday with my significant other. And I did. Although I didn't get to see the person I made a promise to. Lol It happened spontaneously, Tom and I were talking on the phone early in the morning, I was folding laundered clothes, he was preparing to go to class, he said that he wasn't in the mood to go, then I jokingly told him we should go to Pampanga and visit a friend. He said yes and was already nagging me to get ready. An hour later, we were already on our way to NLEX. Our first roadtrip together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.