Tuesday, July 09, 2013

A Prayer Post

I am beyond grateful for the great news that God revealed this week. After two decades of soaking up all the information I could get, I have finally sweated it out and gained a title. I am now a professional, a registered nurse, June 2013 passer of the PNLE. My deepest gratitude goes to all the people who have supported me and made me who I am today. God bless them all!

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

If only I could do something more for my friends, I'd do it. Especially for the two of them who were always there for me. I know they're going through a difficult time right now and I wish I could do even a little thing for them to feel better. So, this prayer goes for them too. Please strengthen them, Lord.

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. Deutronomy 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

This blog contains writings, musings and other distractions from the desk of Michelle B.